Inca Trail 4 days is following the most beautiful ancient inca trail to machu picchu, besides you will enjoy the beauty of the natural landscapes which perfectly harmonize with beautiful Inca constructions, that you appreciate in your trek to Machu Picchu, hiking on trails that the Inca kings took to reach Machu Picchu to carry out their rituals to the pachamama, hiking through the beautiful natural landscape that the incas made it much beautiful with its buildings that do not distort the harmony of the environment, rather seem gardens full of mystery that help you understand the nature as paradise of humankind, Reaching Machu Picchu through the gate of the sun. feel the emotion to see the gem architectural of the incas in the middle of nowhere that shows up such a cathedral on top of the mountains. Four days of hiking to machu picchu is a unique experience of lifetime 45km/32ml of original inca trail that gives you the chance to enjoy the beautiful harmony that keeps the nature with the majestic inca buildings such as Patallacta, Runqurakay, Sayacmarca, Phuyupatamarca, Wiñayhuayna, and finally enjoy the magic of Machu Picchu.
Availability of the Inca Trail:
It is strongly recommended to reserve your Inca Trail at least 4 months in advance, because tickets and permits could run out quickly (excluding February).
What you see and enjoy?
- Trekking to Machu Picchu as the royal Incas did.
- Get to machu picchu Through the Gate of the sun
- Enjoy the beauty of the the ancient inca remains along the trail
- Hike with prossefional local tour guides
- Enjoy personalized service from begin to the end
- Door to door trekking service.
- Explore the lost city of the Incas Machu Picchu
- Hike one of the most famous trekkings in the world
- Get a free machupicchu t-shirt or machupicchu beanie
- Starting Altitude – 2720m / 8920ft.
- Highest Altitude – 4217m / 13,780ft.
- Walking Distance – 45km / 26 miles
- Longest Day – Day 2, approximately 16km / 9.9 miles
- Coldest Night – Day 2 around 0 Celsius
- Overall Difficulty – Moderate
Day 01: Cusco – Piscacucho (Km 82) – Wayllabamba
We get ready to start the adventure of your lifetime. We pick you up from your hotel at 5:00 pm to start the trip by car to ollantaytambo town 2 hours car ride where you have the chance to have breakfast. After we continue driving one more hour by the same car to the trail head Km 82 / Piscacucho. While you are driving to the begining of the inca trail you have the chance enjoy to see plenty of corn plantations, potato crops. This is the valley where most of the local people are dedicated to the farming activities. they have small farms to produce the biggest corn in the world the sacred valley of the incas is the place for this interesting activities. Once at trail head we get ready to pass the first control point of the whole inca trail after we got an inca trail stamp on your passport we hike 2 hours to reach to Mesccay where we have a long break also you have the chance to enjoy the local corn beer called Chicha After a good rest we hike to the view point of Llactapata ruins. and also you have the chance to axplore part of llactapata ruins after visiting the ruins we hike to the lunch spot. 30 more minute of hiking to Tarapata lunch spot to enjoy our delicious energy lunch. After lunch 2.5 more hour hiking to the campsite located in Huayllapampa where our crew of porters and cooks set up your camp. time to enjoy hot tea time and dinner at the camp.
Meals: lunch and dinner
Maximum Altitude: 2954 m.a.s.l. / 9694 ft
Minimum Altitude: 2670 m.a.s.l. / 8761 ft
Distance Travelled: 10.89 km. / 6.77 ml
Approximate Walking Time: 7 hours
Day 02: Wayllabamba – Inca Trail Highest Point – Pacaymayo
The cooks will wake you up with hot coca tea early in the morming in order to complete successfully the hardest day of the whole inca trail. After a nutritious breakfast We get ready to start the trek up to the to the highest point of the entire Inca Trail 4212m/13818ft. 3.5 hours uphill hiking 9km/5ml the trail starts at 3000m to 9842ft a beautiful trail made of stones combining with nice Inka stairs which takes you to the top of the inca trail. trekking through different microclimates while you are hiking slowly to the pass WARMIHUAÑUSKA (dead woman’s pass) if we get a nice weather we have the chance to enjoy the overlooking views of the mountains that surround machupicchu and the sacred valley of the inkas. After a while at the pass We start descending to the lunch spot 1.5 hours downhill trekking on the inca steps we reach to the lunch place Pacaymayo after lunch we continue hiking 2 more hours uphill hiking to the second pass RUNKURAKAY (ovoid constructions) 3900m / 12795ft. Then we continue our adventure to the next arqueological inca site called SAYACMARCA (Inaccessible town) We have a while stop to get a tour in the inca ruins then we continue our trek for 30 more nimutes to the campsite located in Chaquicocha. Once at the camp you can enjoy of the tea time also a delicious dinner prepared by our expert camping chefs.
Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Maximum Altitude: 4226 masl / 13866 ft
Minimum Altitude: 2954 masl / 9694 ft
Distance Travelled: 7.10 km / 4.40 ml
Approximate Walking Time: 7 hours
Day 03: Chaquicocha – Phuyupatamarca – Wiñaywayna – Intipata
Today is going be the most beautiful day of the trek because you get the oportuinity to see how the landscape changes from the andean cloud forest to the jungle área. Hiking on beautiful well maintained original inca trails and also we are going to visit. Puyupatamarca (the town in the clouds) and also if we are lucky with the weather we enjoy the view of the majestic salkantay mountain and wakaywillka mountain and of course the first views of Machu Picchu montaña and Huaynapicchu mountain, on the hike from PUYUPATAMARCA and WIÑAYWAYNA we visit the most espectacular inca ruins of the whole inka trail the buildings of Intipata and Wiñaywayna. after a delicious breakfast around 8:00 am we leave from the camp toward puyupatamarca 2 hours of hiking on the inca flat trail. Once in Puyupatamarca you have time to enjoy the views and also we explore the beautiful arqueological site of Puyupatamarca after that we hike down on the sinuous inca stairs to Intipata after 2 hours of trek we reach to Intipata to explore the farming terraces and enjoying the great views of the urubamba river and its valleys then we go to the lunch spot at wiñayhuayna campsite to eat a delicious lunch. Siesta time after we got time for a siesta we go to explore Wiñaywayna Inka ruins. Then we go back to the camp to enjoy tea time and the last supper made by the camping chefs.
Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner..
Maximum Altitude:3974 masl / 13039 ft
Minimum Altitude:3650 masl
Distance Travelled:10.94 km / 6.80 ml
Approximate Walking Time:8.40 hours
Day 04: Machu Picchu – Cusco
Today you will experience the magical moment to see Machupicchu. Early in the morning Wake up with hot coca tea served to your tent by the chefs to enjoy a delicious breakfast to be the first ones passing the last Inca trail checkpoint. Trekking to the sun gate through the amazing Trails built on the cliffside of the steep rocky mountains covers on dense vegetations. Once we make to INTIPUNKU (door of the sun), We have time to enjoy the magnificent view of the sunrise over MACHUPICCHU. Enjoy incredible views of a town made of stone built by ancient civilizations of the Peruvian Andes, after we continue our trek to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu through the enclosures that used to function as access controls and ritual enclosures that the Incas used to use before arriving at Machu Picchu itself. Once at Machupicchu we get time for the classic and panoramic pictures, we get into the ruins to have the guided tour for 2.5 hours approx.
After guide tour in Machupicchu we walk down to Aguas Calientes town (Bus down optional), Then you take the train at 18:20 (Included) for 1.5 hours to Ollantaytambo train station where our transfer will be waiting to transfer you to Cusco for one hour and 30 minutes bus rides by car, arriving to Cusco roughly at 10 pm, where we will drop you off around main square.
(Depending on the availability of the travel date): Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain ($ 70.00 USD)
If you want to stay longer in Machu Picchu and climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu has an additional cost of $ 70.00 USD, because it is required to make the extra purchase of another entrance to Machu Picchu in a mandatory manner including entry to one of the mountains of Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu, since there is no individual income for any of these mountains, this regulation only applies to the original excursions of inca trail, because once reserved and purchased the special permit for the Inca Trail, only the entrance to Machu Picchu is included, that’s why to climb any of the mountains is optional but not for other alternatives options such as the Salkantay trekking, inka jungle trail, Machu Picchu one day by train, Machu Picchu by van and so on!
Maximum Altitude: 3650 masl
Minimum Altitude: 2400 masl
Distance Travelled 11 km
Approximate Walking Time: 06 hours
- Pick up from the airport to the hotel / airport (Last day)
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Briefing a day or two days before to start the Inca Trail
- Porters to carry cooking and camping equipment
- Pick-up (hotel or Main Square)
- Transportation by bus to Km 82
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Special permit to Inca Trail
- Return train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Water (The first day only)
- 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, and 3 Dinner. If you have a dietary request such as vegetarian food, please let us know.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs
- 4 man tent for every 2 trekkers
- Sleeping mattress (you need to carry this unless you hire a personal porter)
- Oxygen bottle
- First aid kit
- First breakfast and last lunch
- Sleeping Bag (you need to carry this unless you hire a personal porter) and can be hired from us ($ 25.00 USD)
- Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes ($ 12.00 USD)
- A pair of walking poles ($ 15.00 USD)
- Personal Porter ($ 100.00 USD)
- Single Tent Supplement ($ 35.00 USD)
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take a travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- Wayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain climbing depending on the availability ($ 70.00 USD)(Highly recommended, and so you will have more time in Machu Picchu, climbing the mountain, visit the Inca bridge, and you can perform other activities on your own)
- Original Passport
- 02 bottles of reusable water, can be made of ecological glass, stainless steel or flexible silicone to pour water from plastic bottles and thus not contribute to the ecological disaster since plastic bottles are not allowed at least for Inca trail.
- Student Card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Walking boots
- Hiking poles
- Waterproof jacket
- Rain coat
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- Comfortable Trousers
- Small camel bag or aluminum bottle for water
- Extra plastic to wrap up your sleeping mattress
- Waterproof protector for backpack
- Backpack of at least 30 or 40 liters
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 to more)
- Insect repellent
- Toiletries (towel, soap, brush, toothpaste, toilet paper…)
- Hand sanitiser
- Personal medication
- Camera with extra battery
- Head light
– Price in group service !! $ 560.00 USD (At least 02 people are required to open a new travel date)
– Price 2020 in group service !! $ 590.00 USD (At least 02 people are required to open a new travel date)
The student will get a discount of $ 20.00 USD only for Machu Picchu ticket:
It must have the next requirements: The original student ID gives from the university in PVC material, university information, personal student information, student picture, and expiration date valid only for one year, it year must coincide with the year that student visit Machu Picchu, the discount until 25 years old.
01 Person only $ 1,120.00 USD