¿Why CIF Adventures?
CIF Adventures: A well-established quality Tour Operator with nearly nine years of experience and expertise in the tourism industry, organizing a huge variety of Tours in Cusco and Peru, Adventures trips, Treks, Amazon Jungle Trips and Packages in Peru, extension tours to Colca canyon in Arequipa, the floating islands in the lake Titicaca in Puno among others. CIF Adventures also offers excellently guided cultural tours of the Sacred Valley and City of Cusco or for those who want a little excitement around Cusco there`s white-water rafting in the río Urubamba, mountain biking, rfating and zipline to machu Picchu, Moray and salt-mines, horseback riding near Cusco, climbing, via ferrata and more.
Quality personilized and honest tours, outdoor camp trips or jungle excursions at a reasonable prices.
To be recognized as the leading Tour Agency in the Cusco Region, and very focused in increasing the quality of your experience in your holidays.
- Exceeding expectations through effective, resourceful, caring service while inspiring the highest level of trust.
- Continual quality improve our trips, up-dating qualification of our staff and guides and being the best once again every year. Top guides for top clients.
- Possitive environment & social impact, Leave no Trace campaign.
- Help service for clients with problems or in distress.
- Emergency line
- Outstanding personilized service and attention to details.
- We care about our passengers. We listen to our clients.
- Superb and great value for money in our All included Packages, treks and tours.
- Our Responsible Travel, code of conduct and ethic Policies has been constantly evolving since we began operating nearly two decades ago.
- Guaranteed departures and satisfaction in our tours.
Our Values and Strengths:
- Honest and reliable travel advices, experience, expertise and integrity, Client for us is synonymous with friend.
- Safety First, our leader guides are integral to the safety for each trip.
- Team work, good communication and possitive attitude.
- Knowledge, professionalism, expertise and dedication.
- Creating unique experiences that last a lifetime and innovating our quality service.
- Easy online bookings and great shared in small groups experiences.
- Commitment with the Culture and the Society of the Andean World.
- An environmentally sensitive and socially friendly tour company.
- Opening new treks and routes to expand our alternative trips.
- Social, Cultural & Economic Responsibility through Tourism.
- Commitment to our professional staff, operation team and local communities.
- Creating new jobs and opportunities to change their lives.
- Fair wages for all our employees and staff.
- Health & Insurance for our porters & staff.
- Prolonging the indigenous wisdom of the native Incas communities by helping tourists understand the sensitive nature of the cultural & economic balance throughout the Andes.
CIF Adventures Crew:
- OUR PORTERS: More of the porters are from differents communites. “Hard workers, honest, humble and cheerful guys”. “The porters were exceptionally hard working and always kind and helpful.”
- OUR COOKS: Fabulous Cooks… Delicious and abundant Buffet style meals, Peruvian and international Cuisine are prepared by our professional and dedicated cooks from a mixture of local and exotic products. We also cater for vegetarians and special diets. “Our cooker conjured delicious food at every stop, how that wonderful food came out of a kitchen tent on the side of a mountain we´ll never know.”
- OUR TOUR GUIDES: Highly recommended, fluent and clear English. experienced and very knowledgeable, passionate for the Inca heritage/ history, dedicated to continual personal development and learning to ensure you recieve accurate recognized theories about the Inca Andean culture. Fun loving, great sportsmen and well educated crew, some of them great entertainers and the best “Salsa Dancers” this side of Machu Picchu as well as having a degree in Archaeology!
- OUR OFFICE STAFF: Our office crew are chosen for their organizational skills, travel experience and the pre-requisite sense of humour. Proffessional well prepared and sincere. Profficience German, English, and Spanish.